Thursday 3 July 2014

New Home Colour Challenge


My daughter is just finished her second year at Loughborough University and it's that time of year when students move out of their old house/halls and into new digs so a New Home card was called for. Luckily this coincided nicely with the new colour challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches



I used the cloud embossing folder and a single house cut out from a row of houses from a Tim Holtz die. The DP is from Stampin' Up and I stamped the greeting using an alphabet set and my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig (such a useful bit of kit!). The two little punched hearts come from the Owl Punch.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute way to use the challenge colors! Well done, Louise! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx