Wednesday 9 July 2014

Blast From The Past

Hi There! Time for a new challenge at The Male Room and for the next two weeks the theme for your male projects is Games.I had fun a few weeks ago creating Angry Birds cards and this gave me the idea to try something else. Do you remember this one?



I used the Owl punch to make the little aliens and a circle die to make Pacman. The dots are peel offs, which have some dimension, they almost look like gems. I rounded the corners on the black background and added a blue mat. My google eyes are the finishing touch.



Inside, I stamped a greeting. I think my card will be going to some teenaged male friend of my sons, hope they know who Pacman is!


You can use any game for your inspiration, including games like rugby, cricket, or board games like chess or how about snakes and ladders!

2 comments:

  1. I use to LOVE this game and now, I adore your card! TOO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud when I saw this. I think Pacman was a favourite of mine! Great use of punches and stickers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx