Friday 11 July 2014

Masculine Thank You

Oh My goodness, I am so late with my post for CAS Colours and Sketches, which went live yesterday, I hope that my fellow DT members will forgive me! This week it is the turn of the sketch

And it took me a while to kick start, but then I received a delivery of my new Stampin Up colours and then everything fell into place. I have just used stamps to represent the squares and banners, you could do something similar, we only need to be able to recognise the sketch layout in there somewhere!

I needed a thank you card for a male colleague so Gorgeous Grunge is an obvious choice for me, the stripes paper a really good match for the colours I used a new stamp set too, Fabulous Four, for the sentiment. Of course I'd like to say the small splash is intended but it is covering up a small smudge! A happy accident as we like to call it.
I also would like to say hello and welcome to my new follower Granmargaret , thanks for the lovely comments too, Margaret, will be hopping over to your blog very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, this stamp set is brilliant for covering up smudges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you substituted the squares for splats! Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx