Thursday 8 May 2014

White Hearts

We have a brand new challenge this morning from Lizy over at the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge blog. It is of course a sketch

 

You are free to interpret the sketch however you like but I've kept pretty much to the above, except that I have used a square base.


My card began as I was thinking about a design brief for another challenge where I'm on the DT, do you know the saying for a wedding "something old, something new....." not revealing any more but this card comes from that. The stamps are borrowed from a lucky friend who went to the SU convention and got the set Language Of Love from there. One has never been inked up before (that's the "new" part) and the old is my old favourite Gorgeous Grunge (of course, what else!) I heat embossed the images in white, here's a close up..


 Really, really happy with how this turned out and lucky that I went crafting at a friend's since I don't have any heart images or dies. Just noticed, doesn't it remind you of Wedgewood china in those colours?

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Louise! I have this set too and don't use it nearly enough!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card louise - glad I could be of service! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx