Friday 30 May 2014

Bird on a Board

Sorry, I'm a bit late writing the post for the challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches, which went live yesterday. I was in London, watching an amazing performance of Titus Andonicus, at The Globe Theatre and clean forgot to post my card! No worries, it's here now...


This week it is what we call 'The Double'- the challenge is to use both the sketch and the colours. Here they are

With Real Red, burnt Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.

I have followed the sketch to the letter but feel free to interpret it however you wish, as long as we 
can still see the basic layout it's fine with us. Here is a close up of the little bird, using the Bird Punch, another oldie but a real classic, which always feels fresh on any card, if you know what I mean.  



And inside I stamped a matching image, colouring it partially with my markers


It's holiday week here for us so a visit to the theatre is only one of the things I managed to cram into the week. We went to the cinema to see X-Men, hubby and I will enjoy a night away in a fab little place called Ludlow, not so far from where we live ( a Valentines gift which we finally got around to using) and we started the week off visiting family in Holland. Not much time left for crafting, boo hoo!

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx