Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas In-colours

Good Morning and a happy Saturday to you! Today's my last time as hostess at 52 CCT for a while and the theme is pick a previous theme.


  I have chosen to o Christmas Ornaments, as I haven't made an ornament card in a while.  keeping with my current contemporary mood I chosen non-trad colours


I used Mosaic Madness for the centres of the ornaments, which of course are from Ornament Keepsakes. The embossing folder is a generic snowflake and the die cut sentiment is from Memory Box.  Really, really pleased with the way this one turned out!

6 comments:

  1. This card is stunning, but a lot of work I should think, all the different stages but well worth it. All your cards are gorgeous, I dont know where you get your ideas from. Thank you for your inspiration. Love Viji.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise - this is really lovely! I love the scripty sentiment and the pretty colours you used. I have to admit that I so nearly picked ornaments for my theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY love the colors you've used on this card, Louise! SO fabulous! The pearly brads are the perfect accent, too! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined those two stamps to make such neat ornaments. Wonderful scroll sentiment too. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Combining the stamp sets so that you've embellished the ornaments with the mosaics was a super idea! I love the pearly brad "hangers", too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Louise, sorry it's been a while! I love this pretty card with the non trad colours, the mosaic accents and the embossed snowflakes are fab! Thanks so much for a great month of challenges : ) Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx