Wednesday 4 December 2013

Barbecue in December?

This time the challenge at The Male Room is Food and Drink.  You can go with birthday, anniversary, Christmas, thank you, whatever you like, just remember it must be a project for the men in your lives!
I admit I loved doing this theme as I found a stamp in the bargain bucket which is perfect for the man in my life! He loves to barbecue - we've even been known to do it in the depths of winter, to celebrate his January birthday.  Here's the card I've made


 I've used a woodgrain stamp to make the background and have kept the colour scheme very masculine. Trying to make these rectangular cards a bit more often, as mostly I do square ones. The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen - another purchase, with next year's cards in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx