Wednesday 6 November 2013

Poppies for Remembrance

One of the important dates in the UK in November is Remembrance day- the eleventh day of the eleventh month, and I am always touched by the way that our whole school of 1000 observes the 2 minute silence at the eleventh hour - no mean feat for today's teenagers! To mark the date the challenge at The Male Room is Remembrance - I've not made a card for this theme before, and I have kept my card very clean and simple, using some special poppy stickers, layered up with a large black gem in the centre


2 comments:

  1. I really love the poppy border, it's a great card for remembrance day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I do like the way your poppy has pride of place, and that black gem is fab! Perfect for Remembrance Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx