Wednesday 2 October 2013

Harvest Corn

I saw a couple of challenges and thought I could well put them together using a stamp which I haven't inked before - always fun! So, using the fantastic colours from ColourQ


and the word cue from CASology


There is also a fabulous harvest photo inspiration challenge at Addicted To Stamps and More which I would like to enter this card in too.




The corn image and sentiment are of course from the set, Perfectly Preserved, and I just got hold of the matching dies, so cutting the cob out was a doddle! I've used paper from Stampin'Up too.  I rounded the corners of my tent fold card, cut out the banner and oval frames from Real Red cardstock and popped it all together. I am so pleased with how this turned out. I would have loved to have made a chicken card with these colours and inspiration from the photo, but, not having a chicken stamp, the corn is my next best offer.

8 comments:

  1. This gorgeous...love the corn stamp! Thanks so much for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous harvest card, Louise. Great combination of the challenges! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully CAS, and the focal image is just perfect for the theme :) thank you for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Louise - I absolutely love this - literally everything about it. I bought that set mostly for the ear of corn and have hardly used it (shame on me). Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Louise, love the corn! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! I like the corn popped up on the banner - the colours are just fab too! Great combination of challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek, this is so sweet! Perfect for all the above challenges...so glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! I love how the blue makes all the other colours pop! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx