Thursday 24 October 2013

Halloween Tag

Well, I've really got into Halloween this year - it must be all the challenges and amazing inspirational projects from fellow crafters on the blogs. This time I've made a tag (yes, still avoiding the cards!) and it's for this week's challenge at Make My Monday. It's not really scary at all...take a look


I made the little ghosties using the Owl Punch and some googly eyes. I printed the background by adding inks to my craft sheet, spritzing and then dragging the tag through. Once dry I could add the black ink, sponged around the edges, and the other embellishments. Finally, I replaced the string with black and white ribbons, it looks a bit spidery, doesn't it? I thought it would be fun added to a goodie bag.

4 comments:

  1. Great tag, thanks for sharing with us this week at Make My Monday
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little ghosts! and yes, the ribbons do look like a spider! Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Halloween tag Louise - love the cheeky grins onn those ghosts - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute ghosts to bits Louise! Definitely better than when I went to the supermarket yesterday and found the self-serve checkouts festooned with spiders webs with actual spiders in them - aaargh! Well ok they were plastic spiders but it was enough for me let me tell you! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx