Thursday 26 September 2013

Tilted Christmas

It's another Christmas card from me for today's challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches. It's the turn of the sketch this week and Karen has devised a deliciously simple one for us, which I must admit had me stumped for a while.  See what you think

It's so clean and simple, just the two tilted panels. Actually, I'm very happy with the outcome once I got ver my initial block


I knew I wanted to use the blue glittery washi tape (another Walmart bargain!) so I started with that.  I could have left the blue card plain, but decided to stamp and heat emboss the snowflakes instead. The embossing folder is fro Tim Holtz.  Just a few gems here and there and it was actually finished quite quickly.
Have a look at the other cards from my DT friends, there's lots of different ideas and I do hope that you give this sketch a go.  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't look as if you were stumped for a minute! I love this beautiful glittery blue Christmas card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wintery blues really show off those lovely snowflakes! The embossed sentiment is great, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx