Saturday 7 December 2013

Santa Bling

For the final challenge for 2013 at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown you will have two weeks to link your card and this time we are celebrating the year with ANY PAST 52CCT 2013 CHALLENGE. You could chose a sketch, a colour, a theme or technique, even a recipe/embellishment or any combination of those.

I've chosen to blend the theme of Santa with Bling It Up!


Actually, I have to admit that I had the Santa topper stamped and coloured in my Christmas stash from the first time we did this challenge- only I didn't use him then! With the addition of some white glitter in his beard, a large pearl for his hat a few gems and some red glitter paper he is well and truly 'blinged up!' The background is made from scraps of DP faux stitched and mounted on black cs to look like patchwork.
I would like to wish each and every one of my followers and anyone else who occasionly pops over to my blog a very happy and peaceful Christmas time and a 2014 full of craft - may your stash be ever overflowing!

4 comments:

  1. I do like the quilted background and the super image of Santa with all those names! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the papers you've used on this card, Louise! And I adore the pearl on Santa's hat--the perfect finishing touch!!! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jolly Santa is terrific against the patchwork background! What a cheery card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that patchwork background using that fabulous paper Louise. Darling card!! Happy holidays dear lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx