Saturday 30 March 2013

Twinkle twinkle Little Star

I don't have a card for you today, instead I have a wreath, made out of coordinating papers, ribbons and all kinds of Christmas bling from my stash.
Each star was die cut out of red or green card, and matched with a different paper, then I added ribbon, twine. pompoms, gems and so on. I cut a ring form out of a cereal packet and covered it, before overlaying the stars.

I am entering this into the challenge at Winter Wonderland Christmas Challenges where the theme is stars, and, of course I have made it for the Anything Goes challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas wreath. Thanks for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous creation and perfect Christmas Star, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Louise, I would love to have this on display at Xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fun wreath Louise. It turned out really great - love all the shiny elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun and festive Christmas wreath!! I do like the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun, Louise! LOVE the use of traditional colors and the star idea is lovely! What a great gift idea, too! :) Hope you had a fabulous Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Louise - looks like it must have taken ages to make but well worth the effort - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx