Tuesday 26 March 2013

Daisies and Dots

Good Morning!  I made my card at 7.45 this morning- yes I was that keen!  You know what it's like when you're lying in bed with an idea in your head that won't go away, so as soon as the boys were on their way to school I crafted.
I have combined two challenges again.  Using the sketch from Seize The Birthday

and the colours from Dynamic Duos
I made a feminine birthday card (this week's challenge at Seize The Birthday). I don't have the exact Stampin' Up shades of pink but I just used one dark and one light shade for my stamping, I had originally planned to use DP but in the end stamped directly onto the card to keep to the colours



Stamps used: Decorate a Daisy and Happiest Birthday Wishes
Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots ( freebie from a magazine)
Pink and white twine

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Louise - but for me it usually starts at 4 am and I refuse to get up so that I don't wake up the rest of the house :o) A right gorgeous card - I do love that pink combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulously girly!! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx