Thursday 7 March 2013

Long Tall and Pink


This week at CAS Colours and Sketches we have a very feminine colour combo for you to work with - Certain Celery, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink -
Don't worry if you don't have these exact Stampin' Up colours, I don't! I just used three colours closest to these. I used a stamp set called Bright Blossoms, inspired by the spring flower colours and used a long tall card shape, difficult to photograph but here goes...

I love these panels of part images. Usually I do a square with 9 but this time I've tried a different design,prompted by the gift of some long, tall card blanks from a friend. I've used Naturals White to make the card base and layered with Pretty in Pink cs. The sentiment is a Friendly Phrase. I'm not sure which is my favourite panel, probably the second from the bottom on the right, where I overstamped with the two pinks.  Which one do you like best?
Do have a look at the cards from the DT  here, and enter our challenge, we love to see all your amazing cards!

5 comments:

  1. love all these different panels and have to say I like the one above your favourite best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, I love this card it must have been a lot of work. I like the little tulip panel.The colours are lovely this week. I shall look forward to having a go. Viji. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise this is so pretty! Love that you went tall with the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The panels are gorgeous, Louise. Well done with the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FAB use of this stamp set Louise! I love your inchie card to bits - and the tall shape works brilliantly. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx