Thursday 3 April 2014

Along The Fence

I have handed over my hostess hat to Jacqueline for the month of April at CAS Colours and Sketches and she is starting us off with three fab colours


Love this combination. Don't worry if you don't have Stampin' Up colours, just use the nearest shade you do have.  This time, I took my inspiration from a card I saw on FB, it was only possible because I was able to borrow the Hardwood background stamp from the lovely Jacqueline, as I don't own it....yet!


The flowers, which I fussy cut, are from Vintage Vogue and the leaves are from Stippled Blossoms.  I used the cloud embossing folder, also from Stampin' Up. It may be a little to fussy for your taste in CAS, but it will pass for me.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love the fence, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Louise - a very pretty card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your creative cleverness in using the Hardwood stamp to create the fence! It's terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Louise. I totally love your little fence! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx