Thursday 3 January 2013

Fruity Thank You

A Happy New Year!
I am thinking that this will be one of my first posts in 2013, as we have been running challenges over the festive period at CAS Colours and Sketches and this one is going live on 3rd January. Of course, in order to have a well earned break with my family and friends, including much eating, drinking,films, quizzes, family games and a Murder Mystery to solve, I have been posting in advance and this one is no exception.


It is a colour week again and the colours chosen include two of the new SU In-Colours for this year - Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit, along with Crumb Cake. Don't worry if you don't have these exact colours, anything close will do.
I have made another Thank you card as I think I will be needing a few of these and have used one of my favourite CAS layouts- the 9 squares, stamping the apple and pear images from Perfectly Preserved and the little sentiment from the same set.  I have matted them onto Crumb Cake CS and I used Naturals White for the card base and stamping. Just a couple of gems in each apple, like the pips!

5 comments:

  1. I love this card, Louise. I really like all your squares with the fruit and then the gems to finish it all off. Just gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise fab spring card! I love how you have used the gems for pips and that is a cool CAS layout, I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Louise - great stamping too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Louise! Such a great stamp set choice for these colors! And the apple bling seeds are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a brilliant layout Louise and I love the way you've used those apples and pears. Hope you're enjoying your break! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx