Sunday 16 December 2012

Cat under the Mistletoe

I made another Christmas card for the challenge at Colours and Sketches for a little mid-challenge motivation.  Actually, last week I forgot that I had made the original Pheasant Tile card and panicked, thinking that I didn't have a DT card to show you! I thought I would share my little cat card on my blog anyway before I  give it to my sister who is in every way cat crazy.
As you can see I made the card blank out of Kraft CS and stamped the cat image onto Naturals White CS. I added the mistletoe image from a set  I have borrowed from a fellow member of the DT, coloured it in using my Promarkers and added little pearl berries.  I layered this onto Lucky Limeade CS and put a banner of matching DSP to complete the sketch. The silver bow is for Christmas sparkle. Happy Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. The cat looks so cosy and it really stands out against the Kraft.The DSP is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx