Monday 11 June 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas


Did anyone else find their all white cards hard to photograph? Sorry about the glare from the flash- I do hope that you can see the detail on this one.  I have made a frame out of some paper lace and then embossed a square of cardstock with polka dots. I made the wreath from punched fronds and added some die cut flowers, which have a snowflake brad as a centre. I double embossed the letters with snowflake tinsel embossing powder.
I would like to enter my card in the 52 {Christmas} card Throwdown challenge.  Pop over and have a look at the other gorgeous creations, all in white. I am also entering the fa-la-la-la-la challenge on Jingle Bells blog as a card inspired by a Christmas song.
Here is the same card photographed in the daylight today...better I think.


11 comments:

  1. Oooo, Louise! This is fabulous! LOVE all those gorgeous white details! Thanks so much for joining us again at 52CCT--LOVE seeing your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous white-on-white ... love all of the wonderful embossed texture ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUst Gorgeous..Fabulous design..Those snowflakes are delicious... LOve it.
    Chrissyxx
    I used my camera on dull setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! is the resounding answer! (I've scheduled mine for tomorrow) You've done a pretty good job of photographing your card though Louise. It's so pretty and I love all the different textures in it. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree that white-on-white is one of the hardest things to photo, but i think you've done really well here! what a gorgeous and totally elegant design, also! totally ♥BEAUTIFUL♥!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is even more awesome inreal life - believe me I've seen it! Thanks for joining us again this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh yes, white on white is hard to photograph!! Your second photo showcases it beautifully though and it is a stunning card. I love the snowflakes and the lacy border around the card. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree - hard to take a decent photo. Love your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow love your card and how you've used non traditional embossing folders like Chrissy...I must check mine out, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, what a stunning all white card Louise! Love the punched wreath, flowers and that gorgeous lacy frame! So nice to see you playing along at 52 CCT again! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The 2nd pic is better. Gorgeous card!! Love the snowflakes and embossed glitter. Thanks so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx