Thursday 31 May 2012

Pink and Green flowers


Pink, green and white is on of my favourite colour combinations, I even painted my daughter's bedroom in these colours when she was little, so when I saw this week's challenge at Make My Monday I was so looking forward to it. Then...brain freeze...I couldn't come up with a single idea! Do you have days like that? Well, at last I have made my card, thanks to some absolutely fabulous paper from Stampin' Up.  I decided that the paper was so gorgeous that it ought to take centre stage, so I've really not added much; a decorative edge, cut away to reveal pink inside with a simple stamped greeting, a white frame to make the edge stand out, a few punched pink and green flowers, topped with matching buttons, and three white pearls. Hope it's OK to use a couple of shades of pink, it really does remind me of my daughter's room...

5 comments:

  1. Louise, this is fabulous!!! LOVE the bright colors--doesn't look like a brain freeze to me at all! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shaped edge to your card Louise and your decorative paper is gorgeous - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that paper and its so pretty I dont even want to use it !!! Gorgeous card and love the shape.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this paper too Louise and I love the decorative edge you've given it. This is one of my favourite colour combinations too and my daughter had her room in these colours for a while too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape of your card, the colours are amazing. A very pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx