Saturday 12 May 2012

Christmas Robin


The challenge over atCAS-ual Fridays is Birds this week.  Now, I do like birds on cards, they are very versatile I think and one of my favourites is this little bird punch from SU.  You can use him in all sorts of ways and here I've made him into a little robin with the addition of a touch of red. The trees are from Lovely As a Tree, stamped in versamark and embossed with snowflake white. I've added a greeting in the corner. Sorry to be posting Christmas cards in May!! Still, the sooner you start.....

3 comments:

  1. The robin adds such a great splash of colour ! Good for you getting ahead with your Christmas cards, I could do with taking a leaf out of your book!
    So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! I love white on black and your splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way your robin stands out against the neutral background Louise! You'll be glad you started your Christmas cards early later on in the year! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx