Wednesday 7 October 2015

Fun Halloween

Had a great afternoon today, making a few DT cards for up and coming challenges and on the way found a couple of challenges that I wanted to enter, just for fun. Here is the card I made.


These little guys were out on my table for a card I'd just finished (will be showing that one in a week or so) and I thought they would be even more fun stamped in bright colours Don't they look cheeky, peering in through the 'window'? The set is of course You Little Furball. You can see how I've popped 
them up on foam pads in the next picture



As these little cats are being a bit 'silly' peering through the window there I thought I would enter them in the current challenge at Casology




This gorgeous colour palette, perfect for a fun Halloween card is from the team at 
 The ColourQ and Make My Monday want to see cats-big and small, well, I never could resist a cat!
I just love all those funny YouTube clips of cats doing crazy things, badly timed jumps, squeezing themselves into ridiculously small boxes, ambushing unsuspecting dogs, humans and other cats. Yeah, crazy cat lady, that's me!



7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, I love this set :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different color kitties peeking in for some mischief. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - super cute! Love this simple and silly idea! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun and beautifully stamped- love how you used the different colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the silly cue card Louise!
    Thanks for joining CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! The image is fun and you used it perfect with this weeks colors! Thanks for joining us at the CQC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Louise!! Your cats peeking out of the windows is super cute!! Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx