Wednesday 5 August 2015

Life's a Beach

Just back from a week's holiday in Morroco with my lovely husband, rest and relaxation was the order of the day. We were staying right on the coast at Essouria and so I have watched some gorgeous sunsets, the inspiration for my card today for the new challenge at The Male Room.


I used Wetlands and Work of Art for this one and created a sunset


I love both of these stamp sets so much, Work Of Art is just so versatile and Wetlands is perfect for masculine cards. If you look closely you will see that I've added some guilding flakes to the sun's reflection on the sea.





I haven't added a sentiment yet, I think this card could be used for a variety of occasions so I will add the sentiment inside later.
Looking forward to my next holiday now, which will also feature the beach as we are off, as a family this time, to discover the coastline of Florida. Of course, the kids have also insisted on some time in Orlando to visit some of the theme parks!


5 comments:

  1. Louise- love how you did the sand water and sky! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the way you've used the stamps to create this beautiful beach scene. Great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one gorgeous sunset on your card and I love how you've combined the stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love the artsy sand, sea and sky. Wonderful combination of stamps and so perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful scene - it looks like a painting on the wall! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx