Thursday 7 May 2015

Cat Walk

At CAS Colours and Sketches this week we have a colour challenge for you and a new hostess for the month of May, Stef- I know she's very excited to be hosting and you are going to love her colours and sketches over the next four weeks.



These three colours also work well for masculine cards and with Fathes' Day coming up next month I thought I would get ahead of the game. The little cat die is perfect for inlaying and so I worked with the colours and the technique to create this...


Cards for this challenge need to be stamped and so I stamped directly onto the card using a sentiment from Best Dad Ever set


You can see on this photo the texture on the cardstock I used. I used a black layer to pop the panel off the white background.

4 comments:

  1. Super idea!!! and super colors.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stalking cats marching across the colours in turn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried it but love the look of the inlaid die technique. Your card really shows the colour combo off well. I didn't even think of father's day until I saw yours and Lizy's cards. Thanks Louise. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inlaid kitties are terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx