Thursday 23 January 2014

Triple Stamped Swallowtail




There is a new sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches today, check it out! What do you think? Very CAS eh? I immediately thought of triple stamping and I knew exactly what stamp I wanted to use.  All I needed was a beautiful DP to show it off, and I found that in these watercolour pages I have in my stash.


The pinks and orange swirl together, they look much better in real life.  I was going to put the sentiment (from Vintage Verses) on the front, but it tipped out of balance and so I compromised and put it inside

Back on Saturday with another Christmas card for you, until then, happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch, Louise! Perfect paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so vibrant and beautiful Louise! I agree...no sentiment on the front...the glory should definitely go to that stunning Swallowtail!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to use the sketch - lovely work - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The big, bold butterfly is stunning against the colorful background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx