Saturday 11 January 2014

Non Traditional Wreath

Second week of January and the 52 {Christmas{ Card Throwdown team are here to help you create your cards for Christmas 2014.  The idea is that if you make one card a week for our challenge you will have (almost) 52 cards ready to send without any last minute stress- works for me- everyone got a handmade card this year and I was very proud of myself!
This week it is a colour challenge. You don't have to use them all - a minimum of three, but do not add any colours (other than a neutral for your card /stamping base). They are wonderfully non-Christmas colours so you can have a ball!

 I chose not to use the yellow


I used the sentiment from Delightful Dozen and the wreath stamp is a new one my husband popped in my Christmas stocking -clever of him to know just what I wanted ;) I have added just a touch of Christmas sparkle, which you can see in this close up. I think I'll pop this one into  Crafty Hazelnuts extra Christmas Challenge for January too



9 comments:

  1. Louise - this is absolutely stunning! I love the wreath and the pretty touch of sparkle too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose and the enhancement of small berries with golden christmas sparkle is a gorgeous finish.
    Happy New Year to you too, Louise. Best wishes for you and your family.
    Hugs Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Louise - love the sparkle details - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Louise - love the sparkle details - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely lovely!!! That wreath image is amazing--what is it called?! Perfect bits of bling, too! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely perfect! Just the right amount of sparkle for those colors together. Definitely inspired me with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very gorgeous Louise! What a great wreath stamp and what a nice hubby :o).
    PS did I ever thank you for the wonderful Christmas card you sent me? I got it a few days after Christmas - it was such a nice surprise and it was one of my favorite cards of yours. Thanks so much :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on those colours, love the added sparkle too. Thanks for joining us at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx