Saturday 25 May 2013

Inspirational Sketch Too


This is my second post for the challenge at Inkspirational Challenges - OK so first I don't enter and then I enter two cards! But, this sketch is a variation on my all time favourite design so once I started.....
The second card uses the nine square idea but I've gone a bit out of the box - see what you think..



These butterflies are nearly flying off the page! I marked where I wanted them and stamped the bodies, then stamped and punch out the wings in shades of Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Peach Parfait. I've added some stick on brads and the sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes. I've stamped inside too, see..


Shutting down now and clearing away to go on holiday.  Back in a week or so, Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. I really love this card Louise. It has great movement and color - a happy feeling. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us again Louise and love how you went outside the box. Great use of course and love how they look like they are flying off the page. Thanks for joining us again at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this to bits Louise! I've always liked that gorgeous butterfly shape and the colours you've chosen are perfect. Enjoy your holiday! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colors you've used and how those sweet butterflies look like they're flapping their wings to say Happy Birthday! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational AGAIN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no stopping you with this layout Louise! I love your dimensional butterflies, they really do look like they're ready to take flight! A lovely colour scheme too - and you get extra points for stamping inside! ; )
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx