Tuesday 23 April 2013

A Bright and Sunny Birthday

It's a gorgeous spring day here in Herefordshire, in the UK.  The birds are singing, the garden is full of flowers and so I was inspired to make a bright and sunny card for this weeks challenge at Seize The Birthday. This is week one for the sketch and so a birthday card for a female is required.
 As soon as I saw this sketch I thought what a great sketch for showcasing paper and I just happen to have some that I wanted to try - Summer Smooches, even the name is full of sunshine! getting the strips just right took a little time.


The stamped 'buttons' are from a set called Bright Blossoms - it all goes together so well! The sentiment takes centre stage and is from Wacky Wishes. 

5 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty. Love that DP too! Makes me think of a fun Summer day.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used all different papers. Really fun card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright card Louise, and the DSP are beautifully arranged to best effect

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sunny and very pretty Louise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx