Saturday 24 November 2012

A Kiss under the Mistletoe?

The final challenge for November over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown is an embellishment challenge and this week the DT are looking for your creations incorporating pearls! Just think of all the things you can do with pearls! As I was thinking about this challenge the tiny white mistletoe berries came into my mind, just like little pearls and set against a dark green background - I stamped this card.
The pearl berries are actually liquid pearls - I love using this stuff! A simple sentiment and a classic red bow complete the job. I hadn't thought about it until I uploaded my card but it does look a bit like looking through a window into a bush of mistletoe! Do go and see the other projects created by the other DT ladies at 52 CCT - they really are very inspirational!
Hope you get lots of kisses under the mistletoe this Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. I am oping for lots of kisses! The liquid pearls are fab and I am swooning over that perfectly tied bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind a festive kiss under the mistletoe - it would be a complete snog-fest under your mistletoe Louise! What a fabulous card and I love the pop of colour from the bow. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - simply perfect!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my word, this is genius, Louise!!! LOVE the shades of green with a pop of red! And pearls as berries?! That's just brilliant! LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Louise - such a great idea to use the Liquid Pearls as mistletoe berries! Yes, it does look like a window! That splash of red is the perfect finishing touch!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous Louise! Love everything about it - seriously! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - those berries really stand out - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look like a window! Love this and all the pearls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx