Tuesday 11 September 2012

Bicycle Birthday


Here's a card I made as a challenge... a challenge against the clock! When I went over to the Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog I had 48 minutes to create and upload my card! ( I had already thought about the design so it wasn't too bad!) This is the first time I've been able to play with my new hostess stamp set from SU - Pedal presents and I wanted a birthday card for my son so I gave it a go. I don't think rushing is my forte, in my haste I have loaded the wrong picture onto the challenge blog and I'm not sure how to correct that and I'm only doing this write up after I posted.  Oh well, if I've missed the challenge at least I have a card for Oscar!

7 comments:

  1. JUst GORgeous. FABulous colours. LOve how you have done your stamping.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card Louise - no worries about the wrong picture as we still get to see your lovely card. Thanks for joining in this week at ATS - hope Oscar likes his card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you've made stripes for your background Louise and I love that bike to bits! Hope you enjoy the birthday celebrations! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for making the deadline!! LOL, do not worry about your thumbnail, we not only get to see your card but your wonderful smile! I really like this set - so versatile. And the bicycle fits right in with the circles on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The important thing is you posted and maybe it was the wrong one but we got to see your pretty face. Lovely card and perfect for a guy, great take on the sketch too. Thanks so much for joining us this time on Addicted to Stamps and hope to see you again.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card; just love this stamp set - thanks for joining us at ATS this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx