Friday 1 July 2016

Over The Rainbow

I have a new card to share, using that awesome double challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches

I have taken a couple of liberties, firstly but turning it upside down, and secondly by moving the sentiment, but I like this card much better than my first attempt, which, to me, was not quite CAS enough,


Turned around the curve looks like a rainbow ( a bit) and so that gave me the 'make a wish' idea, and from that came the star. It was all because Perfect Pennants was out on my crafting table.



I stamped the sentiment in pink first, then overstamped, just off setting a touch, to get the shadow effect on the letters. 


There is just a wink of Stella on the star to make it glisten too 
I've done the inside again, with a greeting and a stampede off image of the star, like a watermark.


The sentiment is from a set called Whacky Wishes.


5 comments:

  1. What a SUPER take on the sketch.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cheery rainbow and bold star! This is a fabulous cheery take on the double challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your first card, but I like this one more too. I love turning the sketch around to create a rainbow. Great idea. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take on the sketch - I love how you turned that curve into a rainbow - awesome idea. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this and how you have rotated the sketch and moved the sentiment to fit. Beautifully done. My apologies in being SO late coming by to comment, it's been one of those weeks! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx