Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas in The Male Room

What makes a good Christmas card for a man? That's the challenge for December at
The Male Room

When my acryllic block was out on the table I decided to make another sentiment card, this time using stamps from Stampin Up and heat embossing the sentiment images. Using a black and silver colour combo also adds to the masculine feel of this card. 


I used some glitter card to add some subtle glitz and made my card base out of silver pearlescent card, folded into a tent fold


If your stamping works first time (as mine did, surprisingly, can't say the say for the card in my previous post) it's a quick and easy make and, with the stamps mounted on the block easy to make a few of these to send out.


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. It's clean, crisp and very elegant. Kind of reminds me of a man's tux with the black, white and silver. Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Louise. Love how you've just used sentiments - very much my kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color scheme and graphic feel not only made it masculine, but very elegant as well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx