Monday 23 July 2012

Back In Black

Ooooo, the summer holidays are here and I can craft all day long if I want to!
Anyway, this morning started off with a clear out and ,of course, you find all those things you've forgotten about, like black card blanks for the Cas-ual Fridays Back in Black challenge this week. This is what I came up with
I used some glue outlines and added red foil to make the gifts. Does it have a little too much bling for a CAS card, with those silver bows and little star?  I'll leave that up to you to decide, but I rather like it!

5 comments:

  1. simple...and clean ...love the red on your card...as I see the small icon on the casual friday blog...it makes me want to pop up to your blog...lovely christmas card...


    I am also joining the CAS-ual Friday Challenge, my card is number 124 :) would you mind to hop to my blog? many thanks before :) any comment would makes me very glad :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like it too! Not too much bling at all. Charming;) http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Louise...

    are you from Holland..cause I know lady from Holland they have VAN in her name

    I come from Indonesia and married with German Man :) now I life in Munich :)

    Best regards and many thanks for visiting my blog :) (yippie new Blogland friend...do yo like to know me more :) my email is monik1973@yahoo.com) I cant send you mail by replying your commment :(

    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise - I love that you chose to make a Christmas card with your black card base. Those little gifts and bows just POP against it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! The red foil is so striking against the black card base. And I have no problem with bling on a CAS card--yours is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx