Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Better late than never!  Here is a card to wish everyone a Happy Easter. The stamp is a freebie from Craft Stamper magazine, I love those bunnies! The rosettes are a little tricky to make but quite effective and I used my new brushes to get that brayered look for the background (one day I will learn how to use the brayer but I'm really not good at it at all...too impatient and a little heavy handed I think). We had a lovely family day on Easter Sunday, with the annual easter egg hunt and a special dinner, followed by games and films No time for crafting though, will have to make up for it later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise - a lovely Easter card, so glad you had a good time. I'm back from Mum and Dad's now so I'm preparing the scrapbook workshop - see you Wednesday.
    great tent cards too by the way! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx