Thursday 12 November 2015

Spotlight on Dasher

It's my second week hosting at CAS Colours & Sketches and it's the turn of the sketch. Now I don't mind telling you that this sketch has caused a few problems for me, not least because over at the challenge blog we are celebrating 150 posts! Yes, 150... We are nearly three years old, and so it had to be a good one as there are prizes up for grabs! Enough, you say, show us the sketch


I think the fact that I've added an aperture, rather than a shape, may push the challenge. Also, you must use a 1 5 and/or a 0 to qualify for the prize draw. I decided to go all Christmas on you again


Recognise him? Yes, it's Dasher again. Stamped and heat embossed in gold, set into the aperture
Teamed up with a number stamp from Merry and Type and some SU DP.


You can see the aperture more clearly on the following shots. Very clean, very simple, quick and easy once I had decided on the theme.


The gold and the plaid go together so well for Christmas don't you think?


You can see I have used 25, which has a five in it, so it's good for the draw, you don't have to use just the 1 5 or 0, as long as we can see one of them there. Hope you find time to join in this week.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Louise. I was trying to link the numbers to a Christmas theme and just couldn't work it out - so obvious now I've seen your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the gold and the plaid coordinate wonderfully together on your festive card. It's very classy and perfectly CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Louise! Gorgeous reindeer and the plaid paper is a perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx