Tuesday 12 November 2013

Dreamy Colour challenge

The colour challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches, which I admit is about to close-in one day's time, is a lovely dreamy, romantic combination.


I must apologise to my fellow DT members over at CC&S because, although my card was posted on the challenge I have not got around to posting it on here until now, mostly because I've not been feeling too well. Better late than never


It's not that special, just sponged ink through a mask, the image is from Wetlands, and some layered cardstock on a Naturals White card base, but is is a card that I will be sending as I think it's simplicity is sometimes what you need (thinking of male work colleague here!)
I will try to be more timely this week!

3 comments:

  1. I seen this on cas-its lovely-i like ur idea of the circle!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very special! It's simple, it's beautiful! Great card!

    I do hope you're feeling a bit better now Louise! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Louise! Love how you used the colours...they work really well with this stamp set! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx