Saturday 2 February 2013

Tic Tac Toe Christmas Card

This is a great idea to get lots of different ideas going, the Tic Tac Toe, or bingo, challenge from Merry Monday. I must admit it took quite a while for my project to come together and I only managed when I went round to a friend's to craft.  She showed me how to use the technique known as reducing image and I used my markers to colour in my image. Here's the bingo card
and I used the diagonal line, snow, markers and DP.
I used liquid pearls to make the snow.  The image is from Papermania, Urban Stamps range. I made a matching tag with a little sentiment and attached it using some ribbon and a peg (or clothespin). After stamping and colouring the image twice, I cut out decreasing sizes of nesting dies and then layered them back up with dimensionals. I popped the image up on some red CS and then layered it onto some beautiful DP, trying to keep the colours all matching.
I had been looking for a snowman stamp and found this one, he is rather jolly I think!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute image! FABulous colours and I LOve your 'snow'. It's a GORgeous Christmas card.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That technique makes your card extra special!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stacked labels with this sweet snowman image, Louise! The liquid pearls are a really nice touch! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique, Louise! I love that snowman too. Great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Louise, your snowman is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx