Monday 11 February 2013

Liebster Award




What a lovely surprise - to be nominated for this award by Kylie, thank you.  Kylie and I are both on the DT for  CAS Colours and Sketches and I am in awe of her weekly creations so check her blog out!


ABOUT THE AWARD-This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs. 

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE- 
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!



PAY IT FORWARD- I've chosen 5 fabulous blogs from the regulars at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown where I am also a designer. These ladies are all so talented and to be honest I could easily have chosen another 10!



I think Meg must have a wicked sense of humour- her cards always make me smile
Suzie's life must be very full but she still finds time to create the most fantastic cards and blog about them!
and they are gems!  This lady creates very stylish and elegant cards
Daen Y's cards are like a breath of fresh air, she always creates very artistic projects
Anita's cards are stunning. Do check out her blog!


I can't say too much about these ladies as I don't know them very well, but what I do know is that their crafting inspires me to try to be more creative. Thanks to Kylie again for the nomination for this fab award.  I do hope that everyone gets more followers on their blogs - the more we share the better we all become!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you to Rosie, Suzi B and Danielle for your kind comments. Unfortunately, I managed to delete them by mistake :(

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I already congratulated you but if you didn't get it-congrats you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx