Sunday 13 May 2012

Christmas Bling


Yesterday's little robin card certainly got me thinking about Christmas cards, I sorted out my Christmas drawer and it was great finding all those bits of bling and stamps again.  I also remembered that I'd seen a great challenge on the blogs to get us all ready for the season (even though it's still 7 months away!) 52 {christmas} card Throwdown. The theme over there was a colour combination which I absolutely love, Christmas or not!- Purple, silver and green.  No clever tricks, I just stamped the three baubles in the three colours, added a hand-drawn string, matted and layered also on the three colours and added as much bling as I thought it could stand! The sentiment, stamped in purple, is from the same stamp set, SU's Contemp Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Louise. I don't like baubles normally but this is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Louise - perfect for our challenge at 52CCT - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! LOVE the way you've overlapped the ornaments, and your bit of bling is the perfect amount! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the overlapping baubles Louise and they look stunnning in these colours! Can you ever have too much bling at Christmas?! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Louise, those staggered baubles really take centre stage on your CAS card design - perfect amount of bling too! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx