Thursday 18 December 2014

The Last Post (of 2014)

Oh, boy, was this urgently needed! Just realised that the deadline for my DT card for CAS Colours & Sketches was hours behind me, all my teamies had their cards up and ready and the post was live.
This is the final challenge for 2014 and is the third in a series of Pick A Previous, the delightful (or dreaded, depending on your point of view) double. This time round though we need to Make it Christmas. Deciding what to do was for me easy as I have done all three cards featuring the stamp set Ornamental Pine.

I chose a double from August 2013



I stamped the pine branch image onto the dark blue C&S, in Versamark, and then heat embossed in white before die cutting three circles. I cut up the image and used the larger size die cut circle to
make a mat in the lighter blue shade


Using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig allowed me to position the sentiment exactly where I needed it to be. I was in such a hurry that the Dazzling Details I added to give a bit of sparkle is still wet in this shot!





I am entering
Crafty Hazlenuts Christmas Challenge  for a urgently Needed Christmas creations, and I leave you for a few days whilst I celebrate Christmas and New Year with friends and family. Thanks for visiting my blog in 2014. I wish everyone a peaceful and happy Christmas time and a very crafty 2015

2 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo pretty...such a great take on the sketch and I love the white embossing on the navy!!!! Your tree is beautiful, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 207 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx