Thursday 15 May 2014

Wetland in Blue

This week we have a colour challenge for you at CAS Colours and Sketches.

o
With these three colours I decided to challenge myself and use a stamp set I wouldn't normally choose to use with them. It turned out quite a masculine card, but that seems to be happening a lot lately! The Primrose Petals always comes out a little darker for me too, on the schematic it looks quite pink, dusky pink maybe, but I find it comes out differently when I stamp with it- not complaining, just saying.


I used the grey ink to make an acrylic block print and stamped the birds on top. I used Midnight Muse card stock and the sentiment is from Wetlands too with an extra bird - easy to do when stamping with markers.

2 comments:

  1. très joli, les tampons sont très sympa et le résultat est tellement élégant, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of the colors, Louise! I wouldn't have thought to use this image with them, but you've made it look terrific. Awesome masculine card! (And I agree - it's more of a dusky rose than a girly pink!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them all!
Louise xx